Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hi! My name is Paige Poole and I will be teaching English: Content I (Spring 2012) through el Instituto de Idiomas at la Universidad del Norte in Barranquilla, Colombia. This blog will be a space for my students and I to extend issues and topics covered in class through various writing prompts and discussions throughout the semester.

This blog will be the "mother" blog for the class where all writing prompts, assignments, and discussions will be posted for students. Each student will have his/her own unique blog where he/she will respond to the initial post made by myself. Once students have registered their blogs (hopefully by the end of next week), their blogs will be linked to this blog and listed in a separate post, should you be interested in following my students throughout the semester.

This is our first time trying out a class blog, so wish us luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment